PWANY 30th Annual Conference
April 24th & 25th, 2020
Hilton Hotel Albany
40 Lodge St, Albany, NY 12207
Family Grants are available. To request financial assistance, print this form and send it to us! Click Here
PRADER-WILLI ALLIANCE 27TH CONFERENCE Highlights
APRIL 28TH & 29TH, 2017 – FRIDAY & SATURDAY
THE DESMOND HOTEL IN ALBANY, NY
By Popular Demand... Please find PDF Versions from some of our conference breakout sessions. Check back periodically as we will add info as we receive it.
TREND Community TREND PWS Diet Initiative Diet Initiative Sugar Free Info Childhood Apraxia
Our Conference theme this year was "Changes Today for a Better Tomorrow".
We had some of the biggest change makers in the PWS community on hand to present on current topics and answered your questions. Our presenters included...
- Dr. Moris Angulo Director of Medical Genetics and Assistant Director of Pediatric Endocrinology at Winthrop University Hospital, and a nationally recognized specialist in Prader-Willi Syndrome with the largest numbers of patients in the US
- Patrice Carroll Manager of PWS services Latham Centers in MA; co- chair of the PWSAUSA professional providers board of directors
- Dr. Cataletto: Pulmonologist at Winthrop Hospital
- Evan Farrar PWSA USA Family Support Counselor
- B.J. Goff Ph.D. PWSA USA National Educational Consultant
- Janalee Heineman PWSA USA Coordinator of Research & International Affairs
- Dr. Wendy Martinez Winthrop Hospital
- Amy McDougall PWANY Board President, School Psychologist and PWS Parent
- Jeanne Morris from Wilcenski and Pleat Attorneys at Law
- Lisa Pesante PWS Representative from OPWDD
- Maria Picone TREND creator, Ketogenic Diet Initiative Leader and PWS Parent
- Dr. Deepan Singh Psychiatrist at Winthrop Hospital.
- Stacy Ward PWANY's Provider Advisor
- Cynthia Whiting Speech Pathologist and PWS Parent
Prader-Willi Alliance 26th Annual Conference 2016 Highlights
Another successful conference! The Desmond Hotel was wonderful.
Picture 1: Lisa Pesante, our OMRDD representative
Picture 2:Rachel Johnson, President and Amy McDougall, Vice President
Picture 3: Jeannie Dickinson with her mother, Barbara McManus
Picture 4: Dance Time